TETON SCHOOL DISTRICT 401 COVID DASHBOARD
|05/24/2021||BY TYPE OF INCIDENT AND CONSTITUENCY||As of 10:00 am|
|POSITIVE CASES||POSSIBLE EXPOSURES|
|STUDENTS||STAFF||STUDENTS||STAFF||Total in school|
|Teton Middle School||20||5||178||9||212|
|Teton High School||41||7||164||13||224|
|TOTALS TO DATE||116||711||827|
|*Other includes non-building specific staff, including personnel who work at more than one school.|
- Reflects cumulative totals since August 31, 2020.
- Does not include data on self-isolation due to symptoms or other unreported information.
- Does not include the numbers of students asked to quarantine because of staffing concerns.
- Active cases are dynamic and TSD 401 does not track this medical information. For current numbers of active cases in Eastern Idaho, go to eiph.idaho.gov.
- Updates posted every other week.