2021 ABC Summer Camp Program
ABC – Above and Beyond the Classroom in Teton Valley
Questions? Please email [email protected] (208) 419-6219
- 2021 ABC Summer Camp
Session I: June 21 – July 15 (Four weeks, Monday – Thursday)
Session II: July 19 – August 12 (Four weeks, Monday – Thursday)
Hours are from 7:45 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Thursday.
- ABC will provide meals and snacks.
- The cost is $25 per day. ABC provides scholarships based on family income. Last year, 90% of families received a scholarship. ID Department of Health and Welfare’s Idaho Child Care Program’s tuition assistance is also available to offset child care costs. To check eligibility, click here. The Director will send you the forms once you enroll. Our goal is to assist parents to remove barriers for their children to participate.
- ABC will provide a COVID-19 wellness policy for parents to review and sign.
- The program is geared for children (entering these grades in Fall 2021) Grades K – 3, with exceptions for Grades 4-6.
- Teton School District Elementary principals and teachers will recommend children for admittance. The other factors for admittance will be family income and academics.
- Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children.
- Parents must indicate the days they need the summer school program for their child/children on the application. Since the program can fill up, it is expected that the child will be here consistently for the days needed.
- Parents must complete the check out form. People not listed may not pick up your child UNLESS you have contacted the Director in advance.
- Children participating in ABC Summer Camp program may not leave the grounds at any time unless it is a planned field trip or activity. If children are biking or walking home, parents need to provide information to the Program Director.
- If the program is full, children will be put on a waiting list.
- We want every child to feel welcome, have fun, and safe. Our program will instill a culture of children being responsible, respectful and ready!