2020 Summer Camp Program
ABC – Above and Beyond the Classroom in Teton Valley
Questions? Please email [email protected] (208) 419-6219
- NEW The child care cost is $25.00 per day. Idaho Child Care Program’s tuition assistance for child care is available to eligible families through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. To check eligibility, click here. For those children who do not qualify for ICCP, ABC offers scholarships for families. The Director will send you the forms once you enroll.
- NEW ABC will provide a wellness policy for parents to review and sign.
- The program is geared for children (entering these grades in Fall 2020) Grades K – 3, with exceptions for Grades 4 and 5. Children starting Middle School in Fall 2020 cannot be accepted.
- The ABC summer program will have two sessions:
Session I: June 22 – July 16 (Four weeks, Monday – Thursday)
Session II: July 20 – August 13 (Four weeks, Monday – Thursday)
Hours are from 7:45 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Thursday.
- During Summer Camp, children will need to pack a lunch. ABC will provide snack.
- Teton School District Elementary Principals and Teachers will recommend children for admittance. Other factors will be income and academics.
- The 2020 program will be held at the NEW Driggs Elementary School. Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children.
- Parents must indicate the days they need the summer school program for their child/children on the application. It is expected that the child will be here consistently for those days needed.
- Parents must complete the check out form. People not listed may not pick up your child UNLESS you have contacted the Director in advance.
- Children participating in ABC Summer Camp program may not leave the Driggs Elementary school grounds at any time unless it is a planned field trip or activity. If children are biking or walking home, parents need to provide information to the Program Director.
- If the program is full, children will be put on a waiting list.
- We want every child to feel welcome, have fun, and safe. Our program will instill a culture of children being responsible, respectful and ready!