2020 Summer Camp Program
ABC – Above and Beyond the Classroom in Teton Valley
Questions? Please email [email protected] (208) 419-6219
- The program is free and relies on donations and community support.
- The program is geared for children (entering these grades in Fall 2020) Grades K – 3, with exceptions for Grades 4 and 5. Children starting Middle School in Fall 2020 are too old for ABC and not accepted.
- The ABC summer program will have two sessions:
Session I: June 22 – July 16 (Four weeks, Monday – Thursday)
Session II: July 20 – August 13 (Four weeks, Monday – Thursday)
Hours are from 7:45 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Thursday.
- During Summer Camp, children will need to pack a lunch. ABC will provide snack.
- The program will be held at the old Driggs Elementary School. Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up their children.
- Parents must indicate the days they need the summer school program for their child/children on the application. It is expected that the child will be here consistently for those days needed.
- Parents must complete the check out form. People not listed may not pick up your child UNLESS you have contacted the Director in advance.
- Children participating in ABC Summer Camp program may not leave the Driggs Elementary school grounds at any time unless it is a planned field trip or activity. If children are biking or walking home, parents need to provide information to the Program Director.
- If the program is full, children will be put on a waiting list.
- We want every child to feel welcome, have fun, and safe. Our program will instill a culture of children being responsible, respectful and ready!