TETON SCHOOL DISTRICT 401 COVID DASHBOARD
|4/26/2021||BY TYPE OF INCIDENT AND CONSTITUENCY||As of 6:45 am|
|POSITIVE CASES||POSSIBLE EXPOSURES|
|STUDENTS||STAFF||STUDENTS||STAFF||Total in school|
|Teton Middle School||20||5||178||9||212|
|Teton High School||41||7||163||13||224|
|TOTALS TO DATE||115||710||825|
|*Other includes non-building specific staff, including personnel who work at more than one school.|
- Reflects cumulative totals since August 31, 2020.
- Does not include data on self-isolation due to symptoms or other unreported information.
- Does not include the numbers of students asked to quarantine because of staffing concerns.
- Active cases are dynamic and TSD 401 does not track this medical information. For current numbers of active cases in Eastern Idaho, go to eiph.idaho.gov.
Sign Up for Weekly COVID Updates
Expectations of all students and staff for returning to school:
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms of illness.
- Masks/face coverings will be required of all students and staff:
- inside buildings
- on buses
- and outside in situations where 6ft distancing cannot be achieved
- Social distance with 6 ft separation as much as possible (we recognize this is very challenging in schools and on school buses, so it is critical that everyone wear their masks).
- Wash your hands frequently, use hand sanitizer when available.