To apply for the open zone 4 school board seat you must be a resident of zone 4 and a registered voter.
Application Due Date:
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018, by 3 pm
- Hard copy delivered to Superintendent Monte Woolstenhulme at District 401
- Administration Building by 3 pm
- Email to Superintendent Monte Woolstenhulme ([email protected]) by 3 pm
Meeting Date for Selection of Zone 4 School Board Seat:
- Monday, November 12, 2018, school board meeting at 5:30 pm (open meeting)
- All applicants must attend to be considered for zone 4 board seat
- All applicants will participate in a conversation with the school board
- The board will review, discuss, and appoint the person at the meeting
Personal Information: in the submitted document please include
- Phone number:
- Please list your highest degree and where you earned it.
- Please submit a resume with application.
General Educational Philosophy:
Please respond in a paragraph or about 100 words per question. (This area will be rated on a scale of 1-10)
- What is your educational philosophy?
- What is your mission in seeking this position?
- How does your mission relate to the district and our strategic plan?
Please respond in a paragraph or about 100 words per question. (This area will be rated on a scale of 1-5)
- What do you see as your area of strength?
- What other boards have you served on? Please include how long and position.